Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail

If you're looking for a movie to take a date to this weekend or if you're simply looking for a good laugh you might want to check out Tyler Perry's Madea goes to jail.
I had an opportunity to see this movie over the weekend and I must say I was impressed. Don't be fooled by the previews; this movie also had a serious side to it. A broken female who turned into a prostitute also shares her journey in the movie. I won't ruin it by giving any more information, just know Tyler Perry did a good job tying it all together in the end. It's important that we continue to support writers such as Tyler Perry. He's one of the few writers that continue to make hit after hit through his talent and creativity. He's not using special effects or spending 200 million dollars to make his films, and still proves to be very successful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home