Todd A. Bell National Resource Center on the African American Male Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

Allow me to Properly Introduce Myself


I would like to introduce myself to the campus as the newest addition to the Bell Resource Center. My name is Tai A. Cornute. I am a recent graduate of THE Ohio State University and I just began working for the Bell Resource Center as a Program Assistant.


As a Program Assistant I will be working alongside Todd Suddeth to ensure the African American Male is successful during his experience at OSU. You will see me at the numerous events and programs hosted by the BRC and also I will be the first person who meets you when you visit our office in Pomerene Hall 200kngkrxi.

I am very excited to do my part by contributing and sharing in the successes, strugggles, and achievements of Black men at OSU while here and thereafter. The Bell Resource Center on the African American Male has been an asset to my life. I believe in what it stands for and am looking forward to working with many of you.

1 Comments:

  • Thank you Tai. I am very pleased to see you will be working at the Bell Resource Center. I look forward to learning from and with you throughout this upcoming year. God bless.

    Peace,
    Keith

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home