
Service, Sightseeing, and Sun!
Apply now for an Alternative Summer Break trip through BUCK-I-SERV! The alternative break program at Ohio State has changed its name to BUCK-I-SERV. BUCK-I-SERV trips are week-long, substance free, community service trips all across the country open to ANY Ohio State-Columbus student. Students get to travel to a new city, serve in that community, and sightsee in the evenings after service.
We are looking for leaders and participants for 6 amazing trips this year! Trip dates are from June 13/14-20/21. We are traveling to Colorado, Florida, South Carolina, Missouri, Rhode Island, and Memphis this year for 6 unforgettable experiences working with projects ranging from shoe distribution to Habitat for Humanity. Go to http://www.ohiounion.osu.edu/activityfee/asb.asp to find out more about each location and to apply!
Leader applications are due Monday, April 27 and Participant applications are due on Friday, May 1. We hope to see your application! Please direct questions to Rosie Holmes.443@osu.edu

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home