The Denman Undergraduate Forum
The 16th annual forum will be on My name is Mike Keyser, and I am a GAA in the University Honors & Scholars Center. I am writing with an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the largest campus-wide events at OSU –
The Denman was created in 1996 as an effort to give students the opportunity to showcase their research to OSU faculty and local businesspeople. This year we expect over 400 student participants to compete for of prize money! Please check out the link for more information: http://denman.osu.edu/.
Each year, dozens of OSU staff members give their time in order to make the Denman a success, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider volunteering this year. There are opportunities to assist with registration booths, information tables, and judges scoring rooms. If you are interested in volunteering, please reply to me at keyser.35@osu.edu and we can work together to set up a volunteer assignment and time slot. Be sure to include the time frame during which you are available on May 11th.
Thanks so much for considering this request. I hope to hear from some of you soon!
Mike
--
Michael Keyser
University Honors & Scholars Center
The Ohio State University
220 West 12th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210
614.292.3409
The Denman was created in 1996 as an effort to give students the opportunity to showcase their research to OSU faculty and local businesspeople. This year we expect over 400 student participants to compete for of prize money! Please check out the link for more information: http://denman.osu.edu/.
Each year, dozens of OSU staff members give their time in order to make the Denman a success, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider volunteering this year. There are opportunities to assist with registration booths, information tables, and judges scoring rooms. If you are interested in volunteering, please reply to me at keyser.35@osu.edu and we can work together to set up a volunteer assignment and time slot. Be sure to include the time frame during which you are available on May 11th.
Thanks so much for considering this request. I hope to hear from some of you soon!
Mike
--
Michael Keyser
University Honors & Scholars Center
The Ohio State University
220 West 12th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210
614.292.3409

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home